“How To Flip Houses To Hedge Funds”
Amazing New $7 Report Reveals Step-By-Step How You Can Partner With The Biggest Cash-Buyers of Single Family Houses The World Has Ever Seen!
Hedge Funds are taking over the real estate investing world. They're putting little landlords and wimpy wholesalers like you out of business every day. Don't believe me? Believe the Wall Street Journal, CNN, and Warren Buffett …
“The Next Big Thing on Wall Street”
“The business of buying foreclosed homes, renovating and renting them out is morphing from a largely mom-and-pop business into the next big thing on Wall Street.
Blackstone Group LP has become the biggest U.S. investor in single-family rental homes by spending more than $1 billion since the start of 2012 to acquire more than 6,500 foreclosed homes … fresh evidence that the purchase of foreclosed homes, which began as a mom-and-pop pursuit, is gaining legitimacy among the biggest private-equity firms.”
“A Land Grab Unlike Anything We’ve Ever Seen”
“The Blackstone shopping spree, and those of half a dozen other big investment firms and hedge funds, could radically change the local home landscape, as big-money brokers compete with first-time buyers and mom-and-pop landlords over homes in tight supply.
‘It's a land grab unlike anything we've ever seen,” said Peter Murphy, CEO of Home Encounter, the largest manager of rental homes in Tampa Bay. “You're going to drive through parts of town and all of it is going to be institutionally owned.'”
“Wall Street’s Hottest Investment Idea:
Single Family Homes”
“Large real estate investment trusts and private equity funds have generally focused on commercial real estate. That appears to be changing, and fast. Wall Street's hottest investment idea is now single family homes.”
“Faster Than Anyone Imagined”
“Legendary investor Warren Buffett seemed to fire a starter pistol last February when he said he would buy ‘a couple hundred thousand' homes nationwide. It's hard now to find a private equity firm on the planet that doesn't have a strategy in this space. The market is growing faster than anyone imagined.”
“Investors Raise $8 Billion for Acquisitions”
“Larger Wall Street investors rushing into the market have raised between $6 billion and $8 billion, with the intent to acquire between 40,000 and 80,000 foreclosed homes in the months ahead.”
If You Can't Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em
This is not the end of the world; it’s the beginning of a new one. And the sooner you make the mental “switch” to this new reality, the better.
- Silver Bay Realty Trust, a public Minnesota trust, has spent $40 million buying 400 homes [the past few months] …
- American Homes 4 Rent, a Malibu firm led by the billionaire founder of Public Storage and backed by hundreds of millions of Alaskan oil dollars, has spent $80 million on 500 homes and counting …
- Fundamental REO, a New York fund led by former Goldman Sachs executive and subprime-mortgage mastermind Donald Mullen has dropped $10 million on 90 single family homes to date …
- American Home Real Estate Investment Trust in Atlanta, led by a CEO who began buying foreclosures from his living room, has paid $8 million for more than 100 homes and they're just getting started …
- Invitation Homes is spending an average of more than $800,000 A DAY on single family homes in west Florida. The shopping spree is part of its “bet on America” initiative, a $100-million-a-week gorge that has made the firm the “largest owner of individual houses” in the country
Why fight these billion dollar behemoths when you can simply take their money?
You see … these guys are stupid. You'd think they wouldn't be, but trust me – they are. They're paying WAY too much for houses, and everyone knows it. Even Washington is concerned about the long-term affects of these massive purchases at absurd prices on the market.
So my suggestion to you is make hay while the mania shines and sell them overpriced houses.
Yes, this is actually a blessing in disguise (why do blessings love disguising themselves as horrible things? Ever wonder that?). You've just been handed the ultimate cash buyer with unlimited money and severely limited brain cells to prevent them from over-paying!
It's not time to worry – it's time to celebrate! Put that frown away and break out the money piñatas! It's party time!
“But why are they over-paying?” you ask.
Who freaking cares? But if you must know it's because they can. They're banking on future appreciation, and they have enough money to not care if it takes 19 decades to get it. All they care is that the property cash flows. I know … stupid. I told you.
The Best System For Flipping Houses to Hedge Funds In The World
You could go out and read every book and every home study course on earth about flipping houses to hedge funds except for the fact that unfortunately none specifically EXIST.
So what I would suggest you do is read this simple 18-page report that condenses the most important things you need to know into a quick 15 minute read.
No fluff and NO B.S. Just the raw information and systems you need to start making finding and flipping houses to hedge funds by next weekend.
Here's What You're Getting
Instant Access To:
- A sneaky way to get “in” with the big Hedge Fund buyers and asset managers (this is the trickiest part)
- Word for word, exactly what to say to the hedge fund managers once you've found them, to get your foot in an otherwise closed door.
- How to breeze right past the gatekeepers and get direct emails/phones for the real decision makers at the funds
- 4 different ways to bypass realtors and connect with hedge funds and asset managers directly
- How to sleuth out the truly ACTIVE hedge funds (the ones actually in “buying mode” right now)
- How to know when to vet the hedge funds (and when not to)
- How to tap into a little-known (but free) list of asset managers that control 90% of all the mortgage notes and REOs all across the country.
- One simple tool you can use to instantly reveal 15,916 potential fund managers of all flavors, shapes and size, ripe for the pickens.
- How to tell which hedge funds are the lowest hanging fruit and should be approached first (and why size matters)
- How to form long-lasting relationships with Hedge Funds & Asset Managers that will keep your pipeline full of super-qualified buyers and sellers month after month
Why Pioneers Get Scalped
There's an old saying in business “Pioneers get scalped, but settlers prosper.” Think about it, before you go out and try this on your own.
Can you imagine how much faster and easier it will be when you follow a proven system designed by an expert “Pioneer” before you? A pioneer that has made a hundred costly mistakes before being successful selling products on “the river”?
- Everyone else is scratching their heads like Gomer Pyle going “where'd all the deals go?” while you're secretly stacking cash to the ceiling!
- The average, slow to adapt, change-fearing investors start dropping off like flies wondering how in the heck you just bought a convertible Bentley.
- You become the fund’s “Go To” guy in your city giving you virtual unlimited access to cash. Your biggest problem becomes “how to get more deals to give these fools.”
- No longer having to worry about selling houses or finding buyers. Your sales are officially GUARANTEED.
- Being financially secure in perhaps the most financially unsecure season in history. You are officially one step ahead of the game.
- Flipping 40 houses a month instead of ____ (fill in the blank with the number of houses you flipped last month).
Here's The Proof From Members of Our Community:
“I just received confirmation from my contact at ****** that he's wanting to look at any deal we have that wont waste their time. Our contact has sent us a $100M proof of funds letter and can easily get an approval for more if needed.
Our other hedge fund contacts are also looking at deals too … one-offs up to large packages.”
– Jason, St Charles, IL
“I sold a one-off deal to a hedge fund just last week. One of the biggest hedge funds in the country right now. They said that I can bring them as many one-off deals as I can find. My contact at *** told me the same thing. There are very few bulk deals in my local market, so they are aggressively seeking small investors to buy from.”
– Nathan, Largo, FL
Why It's Just $7 …
I’m only charging $7 for this report, and not giving this report away, for 3 reasons:
- $7 puts the report within reach of the vast majority of people. It’s not too expensive for even the humblest beginner.
- I figure if you’re even kind of serious about your future in 2014 you will invest $7 into this report and take the time to use the methods laid out inside.
- Anyone who is not serious enough to put down the price of a fast food burger and buy this report to partner with the biggest cash-buyers of single family houses the world has ever seen, I really can’t even understand.
So if you’re serious about gaining financial freedom 2014, and if you would like to start TODAY click the “Add to Cart” button below. If you need to justify the expense, skip going to McDonald’s or Starbucks once this week and it’s paid for.
My “Double” You’ll Love it Guarantee
Guarantee #1: If for any reason you think my report isn’t the best $7 you’ve ever spent, just send me an email and I’ll gladly refund your whole $7.
Guarantee #2: If you actually DO what I recommend and your results aren’t great, I’ll actually refund TWICE your money. All I ask is that you give me an honest effort.
How is that for fair?
I'll Only Sell 1,000 Copies At This Price
Time is Very Much “Of the Essence”… I can’t stress the time-sensitiveness of this offer enough.
Not only will the 1000 Charter Orders go quickly (at which point the discounts will expire), and you will pay more than double … or triple, not counting the lost opportunity.
Click on the “Add To Cart” button below to join now to get instant access to “Partnering With Hedge Funds” AND the Mystery Bonus Risk-Free for just $7…
YES! Give Me Instant Access
|First 1000 Copies Sold||$7||Includes $27 Mystery Bonus!|
|1001-2000||$17||(No Free Bonus Access)|
|2001 and Over||$27||(No Free Bonus Access)|
Price Today: $47.00 $27.00 $17.00