Marketing Assistant Job
NOTE FROM CEO; This is a unique positioning for a single individual who wants to grow more in 12 months than maybe they’ve grown in 12 years. This is NOT a typical digital marketing assistant job neither is it a job for you to ‘make a ton of money’, the experience you get will be priceless and will potentially last a lifetime.
WealthAcademy & Shaqir Hussyin (www.WealthAcademy.com) is a London/Dubai/USA based company with over 35 staff, contractors, partners and team members from over 11+ countries.
We are currently seeking/looking for an awesome Digital Marketing Assistant who is highly motivated, detail-oriented, hard working, smart, “Get It Done” person who wants to contribute to a greater vision and wants to make an impact and difference in the world.
If you’re brilliant at Marketing, you live and breathe the internet, and you want to work for a company with a purpose, whilst working from anywhere then we want to hear from you!
About the Company
WealthAcademy is an industry-leading Online Digital Marketing & Wealth Education Training & Coaching Company with thousands of customers around the world.
Our mission is to become the #1 Leader In Digital Wealth Education.
You probably know already the education marketplace online is the new wave for the next decade, Bill Gates shares it’s a Trillion Dollar Industry and we are on the forefront of it.
We turn dreamers, professional and entrepreneurs into online superstars that increase their personal value to the marketplace and so they can change the world from their living rooms. We work with aspiring/emerging entrepreneurs, as well as 6, 7, 8 and 9-figure industry leaders.
We are known for creating marketing that pushes the envelope with our core certifications (produced by getting results NOT theory), edutainment (Education with Entertainment) a distinct creative voice, and bold ideas that challenge the status quo and “business as usual.” We’re also known for creating huge value, out-of-the-ordinary results, and an exceptional customer centric business model.
We’ve grown fast since we first started in 2012, doubling in size almost every year, generating over $25Million in sales and have just launched our new SaaS start-up Funnels.com (a revolutionary new sales funnels building platform that combines simple way to sell anything without having any tech experience).
We are looking for someone to work full time at home, in-person or virtually or a combination of the two.
We’re Looking For The Perfect Fit:
The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of hands-on marketing experience and will possess the following traits:
- Ability to manage typical ‘overwhelm’ by organising projects and overseeing delivery
- Ability to schedule and manage complex multi-person projects, ensuring on-time delivery for both CEO and clients
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks independently and see them through to completion without micro managing
- Strong persuasive copywriting abilities (writing emails to clients, proofreading/editing, handling client emails, damage control)
- A strong detail orientation that can go through a website, sales funnels and figure out the cracks, tweaks and hooks that needs to be executed
- Eye for design (input to create e-book covers, websites, etc.)
- Ability to take direction, massive action and have an attitude of “I’m going to FIGURE this out”
- Punctuality, be early instead of on time.
- Teamwork makes the dreamwork, A-Players that have high emotional stability and “thick skin”
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Proficiency in ClickFunnels, Aweber, Infusionsoft (full training provided)
- Ability to create systems on demand, see a problem? Ok, fix it, create a system, get team to implement, move on.
- Ability to read, interpret and make recommendations based on statistics and analytical data
- Prior experience as a marketing assistant
- Content creation experience
- Not needy or “significant” driven but results driven
- Tech savvy, resourcefulness and the ability to “figure things out” even when things get tough
- Be able to just pick up and go…
- Be available to work during “normal business hours” (approximately 9am to 6pm Pacific time,) regardless of the time zone you live in.
- Having an winning attitude
- Be flexible from doing any tasks that gets given, maybe 3 hours to get a webinar presentation done, maybe 2 hours to write, research a 10 page report, get a new sales page redesigned.
- Excels in deadline-driven and fast-paced work environments. Motivated to work on all projects collaboratively with the design team from conception through to final production
Hours and Compensation
- Minimum 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday with longer hours during product launches and live and virtual events. Sometimes 60+ hours is needed. Maybe even 80-100 if needed. This is not supposed to feel like a “job”, it’s a lifestyle and a mission, hours don’t count. Results do.
- Compensation is not the main driving factor here. Previous marketing assistants have been paid as low as $1,500 per month and for 12 months to gain valuable experience, for this role, a compensation of $25-$60K/year can be considered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Note: Italics indicates experience required.
- Marketing and Project Management
- Manage multiple campaigns, projects, and individuals to execute seamless promotions prepared well in advance
- Create and coordinate day-to-day activities for complex inter-related production calendars, tracking milestone progress and motivating team members to meet commitments in a friendly manner.
- Execute changes on-the-fly when conditions dictate last-minute strategic and tactical changes, managing inputs from multiple individuals to hit deadlines
- Marketing Communications
- Manage marketing calendar and coordinate/execute multiple marketing communications daily: emails, social media, chat, and video
- Recommend additional marketing opportunities
- Provide input into strategies and tactics pursued
- Social / Earned Media
- Develop and execute social media posting plan
- Identify gaps and opportunities in our social strategy
- Paid Media (FB, Search, GDN, LinkedIn)
- Manual campaign support (monitoring ROI, turning campaigns on/off).
- Run reports
- Ad trafficking
- Off-Page SEO
- Coordinate link-publicity efforts with Partner Marketing lead
- Research new avenues of content distribution
- Link opportunity analysis
- Run and distribute reporting
- Interpret analytics to provide recommendations
- ROI analysis and active monitoring for red flags
- Create a marketing taxonomy
- Generate custom campaign URLs
- Meetups – Execute Strategy Developed by Marketing Director
- Post in Meetup to welcome and engage members
- Support live events
- Execute communications strategy – schedule emails and social media posts
- Source new sponsors for events
How to Apply
Step 1: Since culture fit is a SUPER important part of this position, send us an email answering the following questions in writing or on video:
- If your closest friend were to describe you in 1 or 2 sentences, what would they say?
- What’s the number one thing that motivates you in life?
- Why do you want to be a part of our team?
- Why would you be absolutely perfect for this role? (Important, please include the word “stupendous” somewhere in this answer)
- What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
- What was your favorite job & why?
- And finally, where did you first learn of this position?
Step 2: Send your answers, along with a cover letter, and your resume in an email email@example.com
Step 3: If we think it could be a match, then we’ll take it from there!
NOTE (important stuff here!): We invest a lot in each person we bring on to our team so please only apply if you’re seriously interested.
There will be plenty of opportunities for advancement, so only apply if you’re interested in sticking around and growing with us.
We look forward to getting to know you!